Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So Far Today...

We have watched In The Night Garden (twice), had breakfast, danced to my Barney Songs DVD (thank you Nanny & Grandad), got showered and dressed, sung songs whilst playing the keyboard (badly), played with my cars and garage, drawn and coloured a picture for Daddy, read three Thomas the Tank Engine books, sorted out my old baby clothes (and discovered I fit back into some of the 6-9 month trousers so no shopping this weekend yay!), had an hours nap, eaten lunch, hung out the washing, watched Bob the Builder, played with my babies and I've made numerous cups of tea for Mummy.

It's only 12:30pm and we have no idea what to do next! Hopefully Daddy will be home early and he'll have some ideas. For now I guess we'll put the train set together and play trains for half an hour until we get bored.

Choo Choo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment