Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Poorly Again

I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep until 6am this morning. I was very hot and in a lot of pain, I just wanted to sleep with my Mummy and Daddy. I feel a little better this evening but overall, today has not been a good day! Mummy and I also had to go to the mall this afternoon to pay a cheque into the bank. I didn't feel like it but did enjoy going on the train. It's one of my favourite things to do! I cried a lot at the mall and eventually fell asleep as I was very tired. Mummy bought me some flip flops and trainers to take to Thailand whilst we were there. I don't think I like flip flops very much, they feel funny between my toes and walking is quite difficult. Mummy says I'll get used to it. I hope so, it's not long until we go!

I was feeling sad on Monday and went to my music class normal. I am really starting to enjoy the sessions and I try my best to get involved with all the activities. I was able to play for a little bit in the play area but my mouth was hurting and I felt tired. Mummy and Eleanor's mummy took us for a walk so that we could both have a sleep whilst they browsed the shops. Mummy bought me a lovely height chart that we can mark my growing up on! It was from Zara Home and has lots of animals on it, I love it!

Yesterday I went to Mini Miracles and painted a butterfly just like the one in my favourite book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I got to dance, sing, jump and play with balls too, it was great fun. I played with Nay and Aiden in the soft play area afterwards too. I came home and I spoke to my Nanny on Skype. I showed her how clever I am at jumping on the sofa, climbing on the TV unit and my pushchair. I think she was impressed! It's now less than 3 weeks until she and my Grandad come to stay. Nanny is staying in my bedroom for the first few days whilst Grandad goes to India. It's going to be a lot of fun. I hope she likes getting up before the sun though! I love it when Nanny & Grandad come to stay as I always get presents! Last time she brought over 2 Barney's and a funny worm book as well as clothes for me, I was very lucky!

Next week my other Nanny and Grandad come to visit, they are bringing Aunty Nicola too. It's come around very fast, I'm looking forward to 4 weeks of visitors before we fly off to Thailand! This weekend is going to be a nice relaxing one for us as we won't have any time on our own for quite a while! As long as there are no sand storms, we are going to go to the pool! I would like to go to the beach but Mummy isn't keen on swimming with the jelly fish that we have seen recently!

I hope you are all having a good week and have a fun weekend ahead!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment