Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fever

I appear to have gotten worse over the weekend! My temperature is sticking between 39 and 40 no matter what Mummy tries to do. I don't feel like eating or drinking much and am very very tired as I keep waking up during the night. Mummy said I'd sleep for anything between 20 minutes and an hour, then wake up crying but I don't remember much! I slept in Mummies bed in just my nappy as it was so hot! I kept trying to cuddle Mummy but it made me even hotter so I got very upset. This morning we have just stayed in bed watching cartoons and reading books. Mummy thinks we should get dressed and go for a little stroll outside. I don't mind going as long as I don't have to walk. I am finding even walking hard to manage today! We had lots planned again today too, typical.

I really hope this doesn't last long! I want to go and see all of my friends!

2 comments:

  1. aww poor you, hope you feel all better really soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I'm feeling a little better today and finally got my temp down to 37.9! Love Ella x

    ReplyDelete