Saturday, February 11, 2012

Eleanor's Birthday

We have had yet another busy week and Mummy and I have both been under the weather but found that keeping ourselves busy and out in the sunshine really helped. Mummy and I had a lazy morning on Tuesday and after my lunch and nap, we chalked on my easel. Mummy was a little upset when I decided to try out the chalk on Daddies TV though.  On Wednesday Mummy took me to the playground in the morning and I spent some of the afternoon at Adriana's whilst Mummy was at the hairdressers. She said she really enjoyed being able to read a magazine all the way through without any interruptions. Mummy can be very cheeky sometimes!

Weeee!

On Thursday we went to my friend Toby's house to play and stayed for lunch. I had a lovely time, Toby has so many fun toys to play with! Mummy, Daddy and I went out for dinner together in the evening which we all enjoyed and had a short walk near the marina whilst the sun was setting. It's very pretty here at that time of day. We all had an early night as we had a very exciting day ahead at my friend Eleanor's birthday party.

Lunch with Toby

Eleanor will be one on Wednesday but her birthday party was held yesterday at her villa. We arrived at 10:30am so Mummy could help Nellie's mummy get ready and we took a few of my toys over for the other guests to play with. I was fascinated by Nellie's ball pit, it is enormous! Twice the size of mine, I loved it! I ran around, played and ate so much all day and finally decided to sleep for an hour at 3pm. I woke up ready for round 2, more eating, playing, running and drinking! It was great fun. Mummy and Daddy took me home at 7pm and we were all exhausted!

Birthday Girl! 

I woke up at 3am with a high temperature so got to spend some time in Mummy and Daddies bed. I found it very hard to get back to sleep until my medicine kicked in. I woke up at 8am and Mummy and I had breakfast and watched barney whilst daddy slept in. He has to go away to Doha again today. We will really miss him. Mummy and I are going to play at Adriana's this afternoon though so we can keep ourselves busy. Adriana's daddy has also had to go away this weekend. I wish our Daddies didn't have to go to work, we miss them when they are away. On Thursday morning I sat outside the lift when Daddy left and cried a little. I think it made Mummy really sad to see.

It's been really hot here and yesterday we all caught the sun! I'm pretty sure it's not hot at home from all of the pictures we have seen on Facebook! Mummy said maybe if we move back home next year, I'll get to join in and make snowmen too! I saw Harry and Charlie playing outside our houses and it made us really want to come home and join in! I've never had a ride on a sledge! I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I have to go, we need to do some shopping before Daddy goes to the airport (boooo!)

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment