Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Visit to the Doctor

Mummy took me to the doctor this afternoon as my temperature went up and I wouldn't eat or drink. I hate it there so put up a good fight when the pediatrician tried to examine me! The last few times I have been there, she has stuck needles in me! Luckily that didn't happen this time but I hold grudges! My temperature was reading 39.9 but Mummy had just given me Calpol so it probably brought it down a little bit. The doctor said it was very high still. She looked in my ears and said I had an infection so needed antibiotics. She also said my sinuses are completely blocked- I did try to tell Mummy that- so has given me special bedtime medicine to help me breathe. My glands are also swollen and that explains why I couldn't eat. The doctor also thinks there might be a problem with my tummy so Mummy has to take a stool sample to them later! I think that's disgusting!

So I'm all dosed up and watching Barney on the TV. I have just spoken to Daddy on Skype and was very happy to see him. Mummy was a little bit envious that I smiled and played for him. He also told Mummy to get some ice cream for me! I love Daddy! I ate the ice cream, it really didn't hurt and gave me a little bit of energy to read some books by myself. Mummy says we are going to have to have an early night tonight. I think it's a good idea as I'm very tired!

Daddy comes home tomorrow! I can't wait xx

No comments:

Post a Comment