Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Charlie Boy!

This time last year, my Aunty Becci had complained for a whole week that the baby in her tummy was hurting her. Mummy told me she was in labour and my new cousin would come and say hello soon. It took him 7 days to finally arrive! Ollie and Jacob spent the morning with Mummy and I. We went to Waitrose cafe and had cakes and juice whilst waiting to hear from my Nanny. After they had arrived at the hospital, Charlie was born within an hour, we couldn't believe it after he had pretended to come out so many times in the run up to that day! Mummy says he has been a little monkey ever since! Charlie was born on Friday 18th February, 4 days past his due date and we thought he was gorgeous! Charlie and Aunty Becci had to stay in the hospital for a few days as Charlie needed medicine everyday. He had lots of visits form the family though.

My big cousins looking very proud of their new little brother

Today Charlie turns 1! We are very far away from home this year and are sad that we won't be able to spend the day celebrating with him. Especially as I love birthday cake so much! I hope Charlie has a wonderful day and has as many presents as I did! Mummy posted a little something from me too so I hope that it arrives in time for him to open today!

Charlie & I at Nannies & Grandads House Christmas 2011 

We miss you Thomas Gang!

Lots of love

Ella Bella xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wish you could have been here to celebrate with him. He had a lovely day. I'll post some cake!! xx

    ReplyDelete