Friday, February 24, 2012

2 Weeks and Counting...

My Nanny, Grandad and Aunty arrive in weeks time! I'm very excited as I haven't seen them since the first week in December! We have lots of things planned to do as they haven't been here before, so it will be a busy time showing them around Dubai and I can't wait. We will take them for a typical Dubai Friday brunch to begin with, I love the brunch as I get to go and play in the children's area and eat sweets and popcorn! We plan to take them to see Old Dubai, The Creek, and the outdoor Souks, the Burj Khalifa, The Fountains and I must show them the aquarium and my pool, I've made sure Mummy put it high on our 'to do' list! They will be spending 6 days with us so we have plenty of time together.

Just as exciting, 3 days after they leave, my other Nanny and Grandad arrive! Nanny is staying at ours for a few days as Grandad has to go to India to work but then he comes back and they will be here for almost 2 weeks! We haven't done a 'to do' list for the 2 weeks though as Nanny and Grandad have been here so many times before, we let them choose when they arrive. As long as we go to the pool, I'm happy!

Even more excitement to add! Once Nanny and Grandad leave, we have a couple of days here on our own before we fly to Thailand to see some of our favourite people! We have a very busy couple of months ahead! Luckily we have a quiet weekend planned today. Daddy is still in bed as he came home at 3am! He must be very tired. I hope me playing with my chinese car doesn't wake him...

I'll blog again soon!

Tinkerbella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment