Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January is almost over...

And apparently so is winter in Dubai! We are reaching temperatures of up to 28 degrees again now! The weather in Dubai is officially mad! it does mean that we can start going to the pool in the afternoon again though and spending weekends at the beach! They are my favourite things to do here!

I had a great play session on Sunday whilst Mummy went to her exercise class. I think she had fun too but she was very sweaty and red faced when she came to pick me up! Daddy got home at the same time as us so we got to play before bed. Mummy left us to spend the evening with Adriana's mummy as it was her birthday. I was sad to hear they went for ice cream whilst I was in bed! That's not fair! On Monday we went to my music class and then Eleanor and her mummy joined us for breakfast. I went to play at Adriana's afterwards which is always great fun! We did lots of painting and drawing.

Today I had Mini Miracles which I love! I played at soft play with Nay afterwards too. Mummy had to go shopping, I got a new t-shirt so I didn't mind too much, before we went to have lunch with Adriana. We did some more art work today and Mummy had to bath me as soon as we got home as I had drawn all over my face with felt pen! Daddy came home for an early dinner but is now out running. He and Mummy are always doing exercise!

We have no plans for tomorrow so I'm hoping we can go to the pool if the weather stays warm! I hope you are all having a good week. It's bedtime for me here now so I must have my milk and story. I'll blog again after the weekend to let you know what adventures we have had!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment