Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Conjunctivitis Again!

I woke up yesterday morning with conjunctivitis again! This is the third time in less than a year that I've had it and it's not very nice. Mummy took me straight out to get the ointment for my eyes and some milky bars so that I wouldn't be too upset about her putting stuff in my eyes again! I was also treated to breakfast at PQs for being so brave, my favourite! We had been hoping to spend yesterday with friends but had to stay away as my eyes are infectious and we don't want anyone else getting it! Mummy had to let Lila and Dhani's mummy know too as I spent Sunday playing afternoon with them. I hope they don't get it too!

We spent Sunday morning at Ibn Battuta Mall buying me new clothes after she had put me in 3 outfits and claimed either my belly was hanging out from under the tops or the trousers were ankle swingers! I wasn't impressed! My feet have got big and now apparently the rest of me has grown too. So we searched the sales for pretty clothes in 18-24 months and were very successful considering how expensive it usually is here! Mummy got me some jeans from Gap that I love and I was allowed to choose a couple of dresses. I picked one up that I thought was very pretty and when Mummy took it to the till it was only 5dhs! That's less than a £1! I'm a little bargain hunter already! We left the mall to go to Family & Friends to meet Dhani and Lila. I hadn't seen them for so long, I was very pleased to see them again! Dhani is very clever and has started walking and talks quite a lot too now!

We had a very busy week planned. I had Mini Miracles this morning but obviously can't go. It's the first class of the term too! We were supposed to have dinner at Toby's tomorrow but I'm not sure if I'll be able to. He has a baby sister and we really don't want to make either of them poorly! I'll have to see how my eyes look in the morning. Hopefully by Thursday I will be clear. I have my first Boogie Babies class in the morning and then Junior Jingles in the afternoon. I don't want to miss them! At least Mummy has arranged another busy week next week and my good friend Eleanor is coming back from the UK to join us! I'm going to see her on Sunday at Mummies Zumba class as her mummy is joining in too! I can't wait to watch them both dancing around. I'll have to be careful not to laugh!!

Daddy is home tonight. He is getting an early flight too so will be back by 6pm. I'm so excited, I miss him when he goes away! Mummy thinks he has to go away again on Saturday though. I hope it won't be for very long. Poor Mummy is feeling very homesick at the moment, it's not helped that we can't go out with our friends and she's very sad when Daddy works away. I'm going to drawer her a picture this afternoon, that normally cheers her up a lot! Her friends from home also made her more cheery with their lovely comments on Sunday and now she is looking forward to our holiday in Thailand in April- it's only 13 weeks away according to Auntie Caroline! We can't wait!

I hope you are all having a good week.

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment