Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Fun Filled Week!

I've finally cut another 2 teeth, the canines have come through! They have caused me quite a lot of bother including a sore tummy, runny nose and just general achey pain, so we have not had much sleep this week! Last Monday, I went to my music class but as I was feeling really miserable, we didn't stay to play afterwards. We cam straight home and I went to bed to catch up on missed sleep. Daddy came home early to help look after me which I loved! He has been working in Abu Dhabi or at clients all week so has been very very busy!

Tuesday I went to Mini Miracles in the morning as I was feeling quite a bit better. I played with nay afterwards in the soft play area and then Mummy and I did a spot of shopping and had lunch together before coming home. Daddy got back early again and Mummy went off to the spa for some treatments before she went out with Toby's mummy that evening! They went on a ladies night at The Adress Hotel and they had free drinks all night! I think daddy was pleased as Mummy came home and had only spent around £10! That's very good for my Mummy!

On Wednesday I went to the playground with Mummy and showed her how good I am at climbing on the ladders and monkey bars. I can do them better than she can! We went to meet Dhani, Lila and their mummy afterwards for coffee and we got to eat a lot of popcorn! Daddy had to work late on Wednesday but he came home to give me my bath first so I got lots of play time with him!

Thursday was Boogie Babies which was great fun as always! I played with all of my friends in the soft play area afterwards and then Mummy took me to Borders to buy some more Thomas the Tank Engine books and I chose a book all about fairies! I love books, Mummy and Daddy read to me a lot now and I am trying to read them myself- it's very hard! Daddy was home early again that evening and so we started our weekend early!

On Friday we all stayed in bed most of the morning and by the time we had been food shopping, it was dinner time! We decided we should do something on Saturday to make up for it but ended up going shopping as Mummy wanted new clothes! It was very boring! When we came home, we decided to take a walk along the Marina but Mummy wanted to pop up to the apartment to get her sunglasses first. It was just as well we did! A sand storm was heading our way which meant there was no way we were going out! I was a little disappointed but we all played with my toys and had dinner instead.


I had a really bad sleep last night. I was up 7 times in total, it was very upsetting. I finally settled in my parents bed but I think daddy must have put me back in my bed after I fell asleep as I woke up in my room again! Mummy thinks I need a good sleep today before she goes to her Zumba class and I go to play. I'm not so keen on that idea, I'm having too much fun playing and blogging! I was cheered up when Mummy told me that she spoke to Grandad last night and he and my Nanny are coming to stay again in March! They arrive 3 days after my other grandparents leave. Grandad has to work in India so is leaving Nanny at ours for a couple of days too! It means I get to have a slumber party with Nanny! I hope she is a morning person hehe!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment