Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Weekend with Daddy!

It's very nearly our weekend and I'm so excited as Daddy will be home to play with me all of this one! I have asked Mummy if we can spend Saturday at the beach playing too! This week has been a very busy one for us and it has been so good to get out after being housebound last week! On Tuesday I went to my Mini Miracles class and got to see my friend Nay again. We did lots of fun activities but my favourite part was making a collage of Elmer the Elephant! I love Elmer, I have lots of Elmer in my bedroom! I gave it to Daddy as well because he came back from Saudi on Tuesday night and I was just so happy to see him! I do the excited jig when he comes home, he thinks it is really funny! I had dinner at Adriana's before Daddy came home and we played with her toys. I love spending time at Adriana's house, I always get fed!

Daddy worked from home yesterday so I spent lots of time with him. We met Toby in the afternoon at a play area before dinner time. I haven't seen Toby since Christmas either, so it has been a lovely week seeing friends after so long. Our mummies were very busy chatting about important things. I heard them talking about a ladies night out very soon, I don't think I'm invited though.

Today Mummy took me to Boogie Babies. The class were all very hyperactive so we had a great time dancing and singing! Everyone was getting a little bit boisterous towards the end of the session so I was glad when I got to play in the soft play area with Nay! We had lunch at the mall and then Mummy took me to get my hair cut. It was a great salon as I got to sit in a 'car chair' and watch Mickey Mouse on TV. Mummy is a little concerned by how much hair the hairdresser cut off but at least it's not in my eyes anymore! This afternoon I am off to the beach with Adriana and her big sister Angela. Their mummy is going to take some photos of us all as she is very good at taking pictures (not like my Mummy!).


Tomorrow we have to do our usual boring food shopping in the morning! Mummy and Daddy have arranged for us to meet friends at the Hilton in the afternoon for drinks. There is a big park on the beach that I get to play on there too. I think we will have a busy weekend to look forward to!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment