Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weekends Never Last

Daddy goes back to work tomorrow and he has a very busy week ahead. He has to do a lot of travelling too. Poor Daddy, the weekends are never long enough! We didn't do much today, Mummy and I didn't even leave the apartment! I feel so much better and my teeth have started to hurt less. It's been a nice lazy day but we didn't have much choice as a sand storm hit us again! It's getting ridiculous now. I've played with my toys most of the day and Mummy and I had a crafty afternoon drawing pictures and sticking things on to our pictures. I made something special for when my Nanny & Granda arrive but I can't show you until they see it on Friday! I spoke to Nanny White on Skype after lunch and showed her how to roar like a lion and oink like a pig! I'll have to show her all the other animals on Friday when I pick her, Grandad and Aunty Nicola up from the airport!

Mummy and I did our exercise video this evening and I had a bubble bath which is always a lot of fun! Daddy is crazy and has gone out for a run in the storm! Mummy and I are having milk and biscuits and now she is going to read me my funny monkey story before I go to bed. We have a busy week ahead so we need lots of rest! I have playgroup tomorrow morning which I love! Hopefully the storm will have gone so that we can actually go!

I hope you are having a lovely weekend! I hear you are having some nice weather too!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment