Friday, March 2, 2012

The Weekend is Here!

It's been a little dusty out again today so our pool trip was cancelled! Maybe tomorrow! We had a lazy morning today before we headed to Ikea. Luckily we knew exactly what to get so we didn't spend too long there! We were buying a new bed for my Nanny to sleep on when she comes to stay later this month! We also had to go to the supermarket to get a lightbulb which was so boring, I made sure to put up a fuss. Mummy was very unhappy with me but at least we left quite quickly! I had a nap once we got home and woke up in pain again because of my teeth. Mummy suggested a trip to the park until Daddy reminded her we were waiting for the Ikea man to bring us the new sofa bed. Instead we got the paddling pool out and I had a great time splashing around outside! Daddy also got the bubble gun out for me, it was lots of fun!


Yesterday I went to Boogie Babies but didn't play as much as I normally do. I was feeling very sorry for myself with these naughty teeth. I only stayed in the play area afterwards for 10 minutes too because every time another child came near me, I'd cry. I just felt miserable. I went home and had a little nap before Halle's birthday party. I didn't feel much like celebrating there though either. Pesky teeth! I woke up a lot last night but Daddy made me feel better with medicine and cuddles. Mummy and I told Daddy to stay in bed this morning to catch up on his sleep. I hope I can sleep properly tonight!

I hope you are all having a lovely day and have a great weekend!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment