Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun in Dubai with my Grandparents

This afternoon, Mummy and I waved bye bye to my Nanny and Grandad. I was really sad to see them leave as we have had such a great time together over the last 2 weeks. We went to the beach or the pool almost everyday and whilst Daddy and Grandad were at work, we did a little bit of shopping! I had some new dresses and new shoes to wear to Aunty Carolines wedding in Thailand next week and couldn't wait to wear them so put them on when we were on our way home from the mall! Grandad had to go to Qatar on Tuesday for a couple of days so I slept at nannies hotel with her on Tuesday night. Mummy and Daddy had a night in together and watched a film undisturbed by me!

 
Jumping the waves!

When Grandad came back to Dubai on Thursday, we had arranged to have dinner at the Hilton hotel along JBR and had organised a birthday cake to come out after we had eaten. It was very funny to hear the waiters sing 'Happy Birthday Grandad'! He's my Grandad, not theirs! I played on the slide and did lots of climbing in the playground which frightens my Nanny as she thinks I will fall! The birthday cake was yummy and I had a big piece before it was time to go home to bed!

Cheese! 
Showing Grandad and Nanny my films on the iPad

On Friday we went to Wild Wadi waterpark. I loved it there so much! I played in a pool that had a wave machine which was very funny! I also liked the big bucket of water that spilled out in the children's area and ran away from it screaming just like the bigger children there! Mummy and Daddy got to play on the big slides whilst I had lunch with Nanny and Grandad. Then Nanny and Grandad went off to play whilst I swam with my parents. Mummy was mean and told Nanny to go on a big scary ride! We all had a great time! After we had finished there, I went back to Nanny and Grandads for the night. We went on a dhow on the sea and then had dinner on the marina. I was a really good girl and behaved all night. Mummy and Daddy went to the cinema and saw friends whilst they had the chance.

This morning was sad as it was the last one with Nanny and Grandad. I don't know when we will see them next but I think it won't be before the summer. I wish I could see my family everyday! Daddy is also working in Saudi today and I haven't seen him yet. I hope he comes home before I go to bed as I miss him! Mummy and I are having a lazy day today, we need to go food shopping soon though which we both hate! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and that the weather has stayed nice. Mummy has shown me photos on Facebook and it looks like you are all enjoying paddling pools and BBQs!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment