Thursday, March 8, 2012

One More Sleep...

Tonight my Nanny, Grandad and Aunty Nicola are flying to Dubai to visit us! I can't wait and I think Mummy and Daddy are looking forward to seeing them too! We have so many plans, I just hope there is time for everything. We are going to the airport very early in the morning to collect them and take them to their hotel. I really hope they get some sleep on the plane as I want to play with them tomorrow when we go to brunch!

I've had another busy week as usual! Yesterday I met my friends Dhani and Lily at the playground and had lots of fun running around and going up and down the slide. It was very hot though and I got a bit sweaty! We had to go indoors at 11am to get away from the sun so spent some time playing in Lily's bedroom with all of her toys before Mummy and I came home for my nap and lunch. Mummy, Daddy and I went for a walk in the evening which was lots of fun as they let me walk rather than strap me into my pushchair all the time now! It also means I can climb everything!

I have Boogie Babies this morning and soft play. Mummy plans to go to the spa this afternoon so I get to see Adriana for a little while before we meet Toby, Eleanor, Elodi and their mummies at the Hilton. There is a park and a bar on the beach so we are all happy! Daddy will be home earlier today too as he is working in Abu Dhabi this morning. I can't wait to see him!

I hope you are all having a lovely week. I might not be able to get on and blog for a little while now but will tell you all about my adventures with my family soon!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

PS- I've given my Facebook page a new look. Hope you like it http://www.facebook.com/EllaInDubai http://www.facebook.com/EllaInDubai  

No comments:

Post a Comment