Monday, March 26, 2012

Nanny & Grandad

My Grandparents arrived last Sunday night and we drove out to their hotel on Monday morning so that Mummy and I could have breakfast with them before Grandad had to fly on to India. We brought Nanny back to stay at our house until he came back on Friday. I enjoyed having Nanny to stay, she took me to the beach and babysat for me so that Mummy and Daddy could have a night out. I took Nanny to a couple of my classes and she really enjoyed watching me dancing and singing along with the group.

We met Grandad at his hotel on Friday afternoon but he wasn't very well.  We went for dinner together at the Sheraton which was lovely, I love Chinese food and then arranged for me to spend Saturday with Nanny and Grandad as Mummy had to go and get her dresses altered for Thailand. When I arrived at their hotel on Saturday morning, poor Grandad was in bed as he still felt poorly. Nanny took me to the pool and then decided she wanted to go shopping. I hate shopping, I screamed and protested but it didn't work so I fell asleep! Mummy and Daddy were waiting for me when we got back to the hotel. We went home so we could change before we went for dinner along JBR on Saturday night.

Yesterday Daddy had to work and it was a very long day as he left at 6am and didn't get home until 9pm. I spent some of the day at the beach with Mummy, Nanny and Grandad and then went home for a nap in the afternoon as I get very tired from running around on the sand and splashing in the sea. My Grandparents came over in the evening to say goodnight to me before they went out on their own for the evening. I made sure I stayed up so that I got to see Daddy too last night.

Today I am off to my music class with Mummy and Nanny is coming over at lunch time to play. Daddy and Grandad both have to work today though. Tomorrow is Grandads birthday so Mummy and I are off to get him a present and a cake ready for this evening. Grandad will be flying to Doha for two days tomorrow. We are planning to celebrate his birthday properly when he gets back. We are taking him out on a boat, having a lovely dinner and spending Friday at a water park called Wild Wadi! I can't wait!

I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

PS- yesterday was my cousin Rose's first birthday!Happy Birthday Rosie, I wish we had been able to fly back for your party! Hope you ate lots and lots of cake xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment