Saturday, March 17, 2012

Goodbye Nanny, Grandad and Aunty Nicola

On Thursday we went to see nanny, grandad and Nicola at their hotel for the last time. I played jumping off the window step whilst everyone packed up around me. Grandad checked out and I had a photo taken with my nanny on the steps of the hotel lobby. Daddy, Mummy and I then drove to the airport so we could meet my grandparents there for lunch before they had to get on the plane to go. After lunch, we walked with nanny, grandad and Nicola to the security check and said our goodbyes. Mummy spotted how sad I looked as we waved to them and watched them walk through the gate. Mummy said it made her very sad to see me like that because it means I am beginning to understand when people are leaving. I think that makes it even harder for Mummy and Daddy to live so far away from our family.


I will miss my grandparents and aunty very much. I had such a lovely 6 days with them and just wish we had more time. Yesterday Mummy and Daddy took me to the playground and out on to the plaza for a walk so that I wouldn't be too sad or bored. Mummy went out with her friends on Thursday night so I think she was feeling a little bit poorly yesterday! Today we are celebrating Mothers Day (a day early because Daddy has to work tomorrow) and after making Mummy a cup of tea and giving her a spa voucher, we are taking her for her favourite breakfast this morning at Pauls. We also have a fun afternoon planned but I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

In 2 days my Nanna and Grandad will be here to visit me and I cannot wait! I have lots of plans for the next 2 weeks. I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'm sure I will!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment