Thursday, November 3, 2011

Winter Shopping

It's strange shopping for warm clothes over here when the sun is shining and we wear summer clothes all year! Mummy and I are getting ready for our mini trip home next month- we will be flying back 4 weeks tomorrow and we can't wait! Mummy has bought me some lovely knitted dresses, thick tights and warm boots and I have got my Christmas party dresses ready! I have 3 Christmas celebrations in the UK! One with Mummies side of the family, one with my lovely Lichfield friends and one with Daddies side of the family. Mummy and I love excuses to buy me dresses! Nanny has been very helpful and bought me a warm coat, hat, gloves and scarf as well as lots of clothes- Mummy thinks Nanny will go overboard and I'll have too many clothes but I told her it's fine as I can change half way through the day! I'm looking forward to being wrapped up in warm clothes and going outside in the cold. We are really hoping that there is no snow though. We don't want snow ruining our plans to come home or back to Dubai! We have to get Mummy some warm clothes too but she seems to prefer buying for me! We have so many plans already, the week will fly by! I hope we will get to see as many of you as possible!

We have had a busy week again. Mini Miracles was a lot of fun on Tuesday, I've made some lovely friends there and we play together nicely. We had a messy play session with spaghetti and paint. I chose not to put paint on the spaghetti and ate it instead- I mean what a waste of food?! Yesterday Mummy and I spent the morning at the pool. There are quite a few tourists around now and there were British children playing with me which was great fun. I liked copying them and swimming on my own without Mummies help. I'm getting really good, better than Daddy almost! We went to the beach in the afternoon and saw my friend Rose. She was far too busy filling a bottle with shells to play though, it did look fun! Today was Boogie Babies! I love dancing and singing along at class. I gave hugs to lots of people there today too, I'm not sure what came over me, I was just very excited. My friend Toby bought his baby sister today. She was born last Saturday so is very very small. Mummy looked very broody when she was talking to Toby's mummy, I don't think Daddy will like that...  Mummy and I had lunch together after our shopping session and then came home for my nap. I love my sleep!


Daddy is on his way home now. He has 5 days off work to spend with us as it is Eid holiday over here. Mummy and I are very excited! We don't have too many plans as we want a relaxing weekend after last week. Mummy is hoping to take me to a wildlife park though which I'm looking forward to! I hope you are all having a good week. I miss you lots and lots!

All my love

Ella Bella xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment