Sunday, November 27, 2011

Final Preparations

We have had such a lovely weekend. On Thursday I went to Boogie Babies and loved every minute of it! I got to have lunch at Carluccios with Toby and Nellie afterwards too which was lots of fun. I ate ice-cream with my hands as I couldn't get it in my mouth quick enough with a spoon! Toby smashed a plate too! between us, we made a lovely mess there!  Daddy was already home when we got back so our weekend started early. Daddy was very tired so he had a sleep for an hour whilst I played with Mummy. We had an early dinner together and then headed to the Mall of the Emirates as they had some things to buy (wouldn't tell me what) and Daddy had to submit a form so that he and Mummy can get a license to buy beer here!

On Friday we did our usual morning shop at Geant but I was so tired that I slept through it (luckily). We were at the check out when I finally woke up! After lunch all three of us had a nap and then we had to get up and start cooking/tidying/showering as we had invited Adriana and her family over for dinner. I was so excited when they arrived. Mummy and Daddy were really pleased with how nicely we played together until 10pm. That's when Daddy said I was walking like a zombie and Adriana's big sister Angela had fallen asleep on our sofa! It wasn't until I had gone to bed that Mummy and Daddy saw the extent of damage Adriana and I had caused to the living room! We had completely emptied the ball pit, the mega blocks box and all other toy boxes we were able to open hehe! It was a lot of fun though.

Lazy morning. Outside on the plaza

We had a lazy morning on saturday. I woke up at 8am but was so tired I went back to bed a few hours later. We had to go to the mall again in the afternoon to buy the last few Christmas presents and birthday present for my cousin Jacob. I also got to play on the slides in Toy Store with Daddy which I loved! After our shopping, we headed to the supermarket to get a tree and decorations. Mummy said this is the first time we have had an artificial tree but I think it's lovely! Daddy chose one that has white tips- it looks like snow! I helped Mummy and Daddy decorate it and I'm very pleased with the outcome. It's silver, blue and pink and very shiny! We still haven't got a star for the top of the tree though! Mummy and I will look around this week for one.


Daddy has gone back to work today. He has a very busy week ahead as we are flying to the UK on Friday! Mummy and I have started packing ready to go and have another blinking shopping list of things we need! I really don't like shopping, it's not much fun at all. At least I'll be seeing all of my family and most of my friends next week, so I don't mind too much. Plus, I get the day off today as I'm going to play with Adriana this afternoon!

I hope that you are all enjoying the weekend! We will see most of you very soon yay!

Lots of love

Ella Bella xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment