Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nasty Injections

Mummy took me to the clinic today and as soon as we walked into the nurses room I sensed something bad was about to happen. I had a fit and sobbed so much but to no avail. The horrible woman stuck a needle in me again! I had to finally have my MMR. It's been postponed for 2 months as I have to have so many different injections over here compared to home. I overheard Mummy saying she would book me in for Hep B next month- I don't think so!

Happily playing in my ball pit this morning before Mummy was mean!

It wasn't all bad though. Mummy clearly felt guilty (as she should) and went to the shop to let me choose a treat. I had a little Kinder bar, mmm heaven! She also dosed me up on Calpol- I love Calpol and has told me I need to take a nap now before lunch. We are going to the beach later this afternoon with my friend Nellie too. She has been back in the UK for a week and I've really missed her! We will eat sand together!

I'm still very tired from such a busy week. I spent yesterday at Adriannas until 7pm. We did some drawing and because Adrianna is bigger than me, she is allowed to use felt pens. Mummies face was hillarious when she saw me. I had coloured my cheeks and hands in blue and green pen! It won't come off haha!

Tomorrow we are off to a Souk. I'm not looking forward to it one bit. I hate shopping (hopefully Mummy will read my blog later and change her mind!). Right, off to sleep off my nasty experience. Please send me lots of sympathy, I really need it.

Lots of love

Sad Ella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment