Wednesday, November 9, 2011

End of Our Holiday

I was sad to have said bye to my Daddy as he left for work this morning. I banged on the front door hoping he might hear me and come back but he didn't. Mummy said he is very busy but won't be late back tonight as we are having dinner at my friend Adrianna's house. That cheered me up a lot! Food! On the plus side, Daddy also only has to work two days this week and then it is the weekend again! Mummy and I could get used to two day weeks!

All dressed up ready to go! (I'm teething so need my dummy! Just try and take it off me...)
And we are on our way! 

We had a great break together doing lots of things and playing a lot! We spent yesterday afternoon at the park with Adrianna and her family. We decided to have a BBQ but all of the BBQs were full as the park was very busy. Daddy and Adriana's daddy Luca went off to find a small BBQ of our own to use and took an hour to do so! I was hungry waiting so shared (well sort of shared) some raisons with Adrianna whilst we waited for them!

Making do with raisons whilst the Daddies take a long time to BBQ food for me!

It was dark when we finally started to cook food! It gets dark here at 6pm now that 'winter' has arrived. It was a lovely day yesterday, much much cooler even though it was still 27 degrees. Mummy kept complaining that she was cold- I think she will struggle when we go back home next month! I enjoyed a sausage and lots of crisps and salad before becoming very sleepy and sitting happily in my pushchcair watching everyone eating and playing.

Finally, dolly and I get our sausages!

When it was time to leave, we went to get the cars which were parked on the beach. Daddies car got stuck in the sand! It took Mummy, Luca and Branka to all push the car out. Daddy looked very worried! I don't think we will park on the beach again! Maybe Daddy should buy a Hummer like Adrianna's Daddy, that didn't get stuck at all! I fell asleep in the car and when I woke up I was in Adrianna's guest room! I had no idea what time it was but wanted to get up and play so I did. I also ate some more crisps and fruit. Daddy decided we had to go home when I started to try and drink wine and vodka. Spoil sport! Mummy did say it was 10pm though which is very very late for me!

I had a great sleep and didn't get Mummy up until 7am today which she was very happy about. We are planning to go to the beach this morning and then we have to get ready for dinner again tonight. I think Mummy loves not having to cook dinner but she is getting worried that she will be inviting Adrianna's family to ours soon- Mummy doesn't think she can cook as well as Branka! I like both, food is food!

Well, I had better go and get ready for the day. It's such a lovely day again. There are fluffy white clouds in the sky which is a rarity in Dubai! Mummy has also just told me that nanny & Grandad will be arriving in just a weeks time! I'm really looking forward to seeing them both. It's been 11 weeks now and I miss them terribly- they make me laugh with their silly songs and dances! I've learned a few of my own to show them!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment