Friday, November 18, 2011

Nanny & Grandad Are Here (Again)!

Mummy and I have had a busy few days, it's a hard life for us! We spent Monday morning at the pool and I was able to have my lunch there again which I love doing! Mummy and I were sat on the blanket, I was positioned as always in the shade whilst Mummy lay out in the sun. My favourite game at the moment is to jump on Mummy so I sat on her tummy as she lay there and bounced up and down! I think she likes it too! We went to Family & Friends with my friends Lila, Dhani and Timur in the afternoon. I spent 2 hours playing having only slept for an hour that day. By the time we got home, I ate dinner in a daze and just wanted to go to bed early!


Tuesday morning I went to Mini Miracles. This week we painted a cut out in the shape of a spade. We also put glue along the bottom of the spade and dipped it in sand! It was very messy but a lot of fun! My teeth were still hurting though so I was a little more clingy with Mummy than usual. Even my teacher Bev couldn't cuddle me this week, I just wanted Mummy. I've learned a dance routine to Jack in the Box at Favourite Things too. I showed Daddy my routine last week which he found very funny and I showed my Nanny & Grandad on Skype. I've also done a few live performances for them now they are here! Mummy took me to the pool again in the afternoon as we were supposed to be meeting friends at the beach but both had to cancel as Eleanor was poorly and Thomas' mummy had to go to the doctor. I love swimming by myself now, Mummy looks upset when I push her away but she just gets in the way of my paddling!

On Wednesday morning I had breakfast with my friend Dhani and then our Mummies took us to the park. I was supposed to go and play with my friend Lily afterwards but I fell asleep at 10:30am and didn't get up until 12:30pm. Mummy did my lunch before taking me to the Mall of Emirates to get some shopping done. Daddy met us there later that afternoon and bought me a new chair. Mummy said Father Christmas told Daddy to buy it early as I have been a very good girl. I love it. It's pink and looks like a cow! I watch TV and drink my milk in my chair. I don't like to share it with anyone though, even Mummy.

My moo chair!

After Boogie Babies on Thursday, I had a little playtime with Toby and Nay in Favourite Things before we had to leave and meet Nanny & Grandad. We had lunch at the mall and then headed back to ours so we could spend an hour at the pool. Whilst we were at Nanny & Grandads hotel getting their swimming things, Nanny gave me a singing Barney! I was so excited by it. Mummy said my little face lit up! I've wanted one for such a long time too! Nanny said she has got me more Barney toys which I can have when we go back to the UK in a fortnight! I'm very lucky! They also bought a book for me that has a finger puppet worm on it. He is really funny, I showed Daddy how to do it yesterday! I think he likes it as much as I do!

It was an early night for all of us last night as we are tired. I woke again in the night last night as I was very hot. Daddy had to turn on my air conditioning which helped, but I woke this morning with a temperature and I don't feel that well. I'm going back to bed in a little while as I need to be in a better mood for brunch with Nanny & Grandad at the Movenpick today. Daddy has to fly to Saudi again tonight and will be away until Wednesday. Mummy and I are sad that he has to go but at least we will have good company until Sunday. Poor Daddy, he doesn't even get a weekend off work!

Must go and get some sleep before I get all dressed up for brunch! Hope you all have lovely weekends! I know I will!

Lots of love

Ella xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment