Thursday, October 11, 2012

Meeting my Brother

I was so excited yesterday as Mummy and Daddy decided to take me along to Mummies appointment so that I could finally see my baby brother on the screen. I didn't know what to expect and thought it was very strange that the baby Mummy keeps talking about really is in her tummy! He had his arms crossed over which was very cute, I said hello to him and now I can't wait for him to come home with us. Mummy told her doctor that she hasn't been feeling too good recently and has been having a lot of cramping. The consultant told her she has to rest and stop doing so much with me (never going to happen!) because our baby is now very much in a position where he is ready to come out. So Daddy and I are taking extra precautions to look after Mummy and help her out as she is terrified of baby coming out too early (I think Daddy is too!) I gave her a big cuddle in bed this morning so I hope it has made her feel better.

We have had a relatively quiet week. I've had my usual mornings at nursery which have been a lot of fun. On Sunday we learned about fruit and vegetables and were allowed to taste them, and talk about their shapes and colours. I got most of them right too! Mummy said she was very proud of me. Daddy has been working longer hours this week as he is really busy so I'm looking forward to seeing him over the weekend. I spoke to my Nanny on Skype yesterday as Mummy wanted to let her know about the appointment- Nanny & Granddad are hoping to be here when the baby arrives, I can't wait! I showed Nanny my toys and my dancing and blew her lots of kisses! She sang funny songs and made me laugh a lot!

Mummy took me out on my trike yesterday as Daddy has said if I learn to peddle properly, I can ask Father Christmas for a big girls bike this year. I'm getting really good at it now and plan to show Daddy this weekend! I also went to see Adriana for an hour before dinner as I hadn't seen her for a while. Daddy was home early enough to have dinner with me yesterday and he gave me my bath again, we had lots of fun splashing! I also refused to go to bed last night as I was having too much fun playing with Mummy! I woke up early though so have been feeling really tired at nursery today! I'm looking forward to my nap now.


This afternoon, I am going to play with Adriana at the pool and then when Daddy gets home, we can start our weekend! Mummy and Daddy are off for brunch tomorrow and I am going to Jack and Charlie's house to play. I've been given strict instructions from Mummy to be on my best behaviour and to play nicely with them both. I'm sure I can manage that as long as Mummy brings me sweets back from the brunch! I'm not sure what we have planned for Saturday so I'll ask Mummy if we can go to the pool again!

I hope you all have lovely weekends planned!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment