Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Very Special Birthday

My Daddy will be another year older on Saturday so Mummy and I have spent the week getting ready to make it lots of fun for him so he doesn't dwell too much on the fact that he is getting old! I will admit that I didn't mind shopping for his presents too much. Mummy let me chose most things which is very unusual! I just hope that he is happy with his presents, I thought they were quite boring but unless I get toys or books, I'm not really interested in presents. So Monday was spent at the mall trying to find lots of nice things and Mummy took me to soft play afterwards because she said I was very well behaved.

On Tuesday I had a very fun day at nursery playing in the sand pit, outside in the playground and in the indoor play area. We had a crafty afternoon too and I came home covered in paint and glue! We also had a French class in the morning, I really enjoy learning other languages and find it so much easier than Arabic. The songs we sing make me laugh so much, I've tried to teach Mummy but she is a hopeless case! In the afternoon I went to a new play area with Eleanor and we stayed and had dinner together. We caused a lot of commotion though running around the food hall, it was great fun but we were both dropping off on the way home! I also discovered that Mummy doesn't sit at home waiting for me to finish nursery, she actually goes out and meets up with friends who also have children in nursery. I hope she doesn't get too used to it as my baby brother will be arriving soon!


Yesterday Toby's Mummy Hannah came to visit us and brought along lots of Toby and Elodie's baby things for my brother to borrow. It was very exciting until last night when I wedged myself into the bumbo and got stuck. We went to the mall (again) with Hannah to help her buy a dress for our brunch tomorrow. Mummy took me to Dhani and Lila's house in the afternoon so that we could play and I stayed for dinner. It was dark when we left to go home! There was a little baby at Dhani's house too. I showed her my impression of a lion and scared her so much that she cried. I took it to mean my lion impression is pretty good! Mummy made me stroke her better though.

I was back at nursery today and again had a very busy morning. We did lots of painting, singing and rhymes and I had another French lesson. Mummy picked me up and my teacher told her that my new nick name is Drama Queen now. Mummy said it was very fitting, I was not impressed. This afternoon I am going to the marina with Adriana. I've not seen her all week so I'm looking forward to getting up to mischief with her! Mummy is making me go to sleep now though and she has promised that Daddy will be home to see me when I wake up. I can't wait!

I hope you all have lovely weekends planned.

Lots of love

Ella xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment