Thursday, October 18, 2012

Back to the Beach!

The weeks really seem to be going by so quickly, it's almost the start of our weekend again! Mummy and I have had a busy week despite Mummy being told to rest. I heard daddy telling her off last night when I was in bed! We did have a quiet day on Monday, the most we did was go for a walk around the plaza and then we spent the afternoon watching a Tinkerbell movie together and then went to play outside with Adriana until Daddy came home.

Beep Beep!

After nursery on Tuesday, I went to soft play with Eleanor for an hour and then she came back to my house to have dinner and play with my toys. Our Mummies both have great big tummy's now, it's very funny! Daddy was home when we came back and so we played with him whilst the Mummies chatted away as usual!

Mummy and I went shopping on Wednesday morning. We are trying to be organised for Christmas this year! We managed to buy a few little presents but didn't have much luck getting things Mummy needs ready to pack her hospital bag. I've warned Daddy that we may find ourselves being dragged out again this weekend! I also chose my Halloween costume ready for my party! I can't wait to show you in a couple of weeks, I love it (Daddy said it's a bit racy though...) For being a good girl whilst shopping, I asked Mummy for a Happy Meal!

My Happy Meal made me very happy!

Yesterday afternoon,  we went to the beach for the first time in months. Adriana came too and her Mummy took photos of us. My Mummy is so pleased with them, and I must admit, I do look cute in most of them! The beach is perfect again now, the sea is warm and there is a lovely breeze. We stayed until the sun had set.

I'm back in nursery this morning, we have a fun and very busy day ahead. Mummy is taking me to the pool this afternoon too which I am really looking forward to! It'll be a great start to our weekend! I'm not sure what we have planned other than shopping this weekend. I heard Daddy ask Mummy if she would go out for dinner with him and some other people on Saturday night. I guess that means I'm not invited... Oh well, I'm sure I can think of something that we can do to make it up to me.

I hope you are all enjoying your week. It sounds like the weather is getting really cold back home. I miss wearing gloves and wooly hats! I'm still sporting my sun hat over here!

Lots of love

Ella xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment