Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Long Weekend

As it is almost Eid, Daddy doesn't have to go to work on Thursday which means we get a lovely long weekend together! We are going to make the most of it as Daddy is flying back to the UK on Sunday as he has to work in London for a few days. Mummy is not allowed to fly home, she is too pregnant now which has made her sad. I am going to stay in Dubai though and look after her so Daddy doesn't need to worry! I've also got lots of plans to spend time with friends and we have Halloween parties to go to so Mummy and I won't be bored.

My pushchair didn't arrive on Sunday like it was supposed to. The shop called to say it would arrive on Monday instead which meant Mummy and I couldn't make any plans to do anything yesterday. It finally arrived after lunch though so Mummy took me outside to play for a bit on my trike. Daddy assembled our pushchair when he came home and I love it! Mummy was mean though and said I can't use it until my brother arrives!

It's my last day at nursery this week as we are also off for Eid. I've made Mummy and Daddy a special card which I am going to bring home today. I hope they like it, it took me a long time to make! This afternoon I am meeting my friends Jack and Charlie at soft play. I'm very excited! Daddy should be home in time for dinner together too tonight which means he will do bath time (always so much more fun with Daddy than Mummy!)

I won't be back on before the weekend so I hope you have a lovely one too!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment