Sunday, October 21, 2012

Autumn in Dubai (Finally)

As I suspected, our weekend was spent being dragged around the malls! Mummy needed to go to the Dubai Mall and Daddy agreed to take us to Paul's for breakfast before we started our shopping. Whilst we were wandering around the shops, Mummy noticed the pushchair she was planning to buy in the UK on display in a shop window. We went in to have a look and make sure it was the same one before Daddy agreed to buy it. It saves my Nanny and Granddad having to bring it over for us in December. I loved it, I get to sit really high up whilst our baby is little as he has an area underneath me to sleep in. It's going to be delivered today too.

After we had been shopping, we came home and watched a film whilst playing with my toys. After dinner we went out for a walk and I was allowed to ride my trike. The weather had cooled down significantly this weekend so it was lovely to be out. It also means that our area is filling up with tourists now and getting very busy again. I had an early night when we got home as I hadn't slept much during the day and I like my sleep! Daddy went out for a run as he is training for a Nike run in November, Mummy and I are really proud of how well he is doing too.

On saturday Mummy went food shopping so Daddy and I had some time together. He took me to a few toy shops and I showed him some bikes I like. He and Mummy had said they would ask Father Christmas to buy me a bike for Christmas but everything we have found so far has been too big or too heavy for me to peddle. Mummy suggested I wait until my birthday instead and ask Father Christmas for other toys. I am not too disappointed as I have plenty of other toys in mind!

Mummy and Daddy went out in the evening for dinner with Jack and Charlie's mummy and daddy. They went to a restaurant called Thiptara at the Palace Hotel. It sounded like the food was delicious and they all had a lovely time. I wasn't invited along but i didn't mind as it meant I was able to spend the evening playing with Adriana. We had a great time and were still awake when my parents came to pick me up at 11pm! I was tired when I woke this morning but I have to go to nursery. I think I might need a long nap this afternoon!

Mummy enjoying an evening out without me!

The weekends go too fast here. Next weekend is Eid though so we have a lovely long weekend together. I only have today and Tuesday at nursery this week and then Mummy gets to spend a whole week with me. I bet she can't wait! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend back home.

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment