Sunday, October 14, 2012

Al Qasr Brunch

The weekends always go so quickly! I had a lovely afternoon at the pool with Adriana on Thursday and we ordered pizza when we had finished! Daddy came home at 6pm but had to get on a conference call until 7pm so I didn't see him for very long before bedtime.

Ready to go swimming!

On Friday, Mummy and Daddy were going to brunch at Al Qasr, I was pleased that I didn't have to go this time as it meant I got to spend the afternoon at Jack and Charlie's house instead. We played in their play room, watched Peppa Pig and Mickey Mouse, ate more pizza and just had a lovely time! I was very tired by the time Mummy and Daddy came to pick me up!

Ready for my play date!

On Saturday morning Daddy had arranged to meet a friend for coffee so Mummy and I went to the mall and I bought some Minnie Mouse knickers ready for my potty training! We also bought a sleepsuit and romper for my baby brother which I helped Mummy choose. Daddy came to meet us afterwards and we went to TGI Fridays for lunch. I had lots of attention from the waitresses as usual! We went to another mall afterwards as Mummy wanted to go to Next and finish buying clothes for our baby. He almost has as much as me now!

The car I want...

After Mummy dragged us around the supermarket, we came home and played with my toys. I had an early night as I was still tired from playing on Friday! It was a lovely weekend and now we are back to normal and I'm off to nursery this morning. Daddy left early as always for work so hopefully he won't be too late home tonight.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment