Friday, June 22, 2012

Soft Play in Dubai

Just like last year, Mummy and I are spending a lot of our time in soft play centres to escape the heat and have lots of fun! Mummy took me to a new place that has opened very close to our house on Monday morning and I had a lot of fun as there were not many other children there. I loved being able to climb up the slide and roll back down into the ball pit without being told off for knocking other people over! There are two trampolines there that I love and could happily spend all day bouncing up and down on! They have a big open space in the building which is reserved for parties but I use it as a dance floor when there are no parties taking place!


I had a lovely morning in nursery. We had our first gym class which involved lots of jumping about and dancing! It was so much fun but so tiring that I feel asleep in my lunch! My teacher had to wake me up after forty minutes because Mummy and Daddy were on their way to pick me up. I wasn't very happy about being woken up at all! I watched Pingu at home with Mummy for a little bit before she and Daddy took me to play at Adriana's so that they could go to the doctors.

On Wednesday I took my friends Adriana and Dhani to see the new soft play and I think they loved it as much as I did. We played for two hours until our mummies insisted we go home for lunch. Adriana also had to go to nursery after lunch so we had to say goodbye. By the time I got to my front door I was fast asleep! I had to have lunch when I woke up after 2pm! We were supposed to meet Toby at Favourite Things in the afternoon but silly Mummy had forgotten that her friend was having a goodbye party at another soft play centre so I was sad not to go and see Toby. The lady used to run my Junior Jingles classes too so we were very sad that she is leaving Dubai next week. Dhani and his big sister were there and Eleanor came along so we played together until I got overtired and started what Mummy and my teacher call my 'silly behaviour'. I was taken away from the soft play earlier than we were supposed to because I was naughty! Mummy and Nellie's mummy went for a drink so that they could chat quickly until it was time to go home for dinner. Daddy was already home when we got back so we could have dinner together and Daddy could get me ready for bed.



I went to nursery on Thursday and was very sad to find out that next week is my last before we break up for summer. The good news is that we are having a party next Thursday morning to celebrate and will get to eat lots of yummy food and play games! Even more exciting is that Mummy has arranged an early birthday party for me on Thursday afternoon! Lots of my friends will be heading home next week to cooler climates so I asked for a little get together at home because I didn't want anyone to miss my birthday. Mummy and Daddy are taking me to choose my birthday cake today. We have to order it because we don't have the option of popping to a supermarket and picking up a good birthday cake here. I don't mind though, it means I get to choose the colours and pictures- I've asked for Tinkerbell! I want to wear my Tinkerbell outfit and I've told my friends that they can wear their wings too! I can't wait!

I went to play at Adriana's yesterday after nursery and we had dinner together. Mummy said she was very pleased with me yesterday that I didn't smack Adriana very much and that we played together nicely. I've been getting into a lot of trouble for hitting recently so I'm trying very hard to be good and have gentle hands with my friends. I think my friends prefer my cuddles too! We have a busy weekend ahead. Today Mummy has to help film Daddy for a work project and then we have food shopping and party shopping to do! Tomorrow I am going to a bowling birthday party. I'm really excited as I have never been bowling before! I hope you all have fabulous weekends!

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xx



No comments:

Post a Comment