Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My First School Trip

Yesterday I had my first school trip which I really enjoyed but I'm not sure my Mummy did. I woke up at 5:30am and we didn't have to be at Pizza Express until 10:30am, I was really tired by that point. We were told to sit down around a big table and Mummy got cross that I refused to listen and tried to run around. I ended up being put in a corner to have time out- she is so embarrassing. Once she let me get back to the table, I was given a chefs hat and apron which I wasn't very keen on wearing. We were given pizza bases first and I squished mine into a big ball so Mummy had to ask for another one. We put lots of toppings on it and I made sure there was a lot of cheese all over it! Cheese is my favourite! The pizza's were then taken away to be cooked in a big oven whilst we had apple juice, sang Happy Birthday to my class mate Sara and ate Birthday cup cakes!

Come on Mummy, lets go!

How do I look?

My teacher gave us pictures of pizza to colour in which I enjoyed doing until I heard a group of people singing in the restaurant and went over to join in! I love singing and dancing, my teacher told Mummy that I am the best in my class, the music star! Our pizza's were brought back to the table and I tucked in but after eating cake, i didn't want much. I had also misbehaved a few times and Mummy and my teacher told me off for my silly behaviour- I was just having fun! Mummy decided to take me home a bit early so I could sleep. I was so tired, I fell asleep within a couple of minutes of leaving the restaurant! I did get to eat my pizza when I woke up later and it was delicious, very cheesy! Daddy would have enjoyed it but I liked it too much to keep any for him. I let Mummy have a bite...

Mmm Pizza!

I hope we go on another school trip very soon. Something tells me that my Mummy doesn't feel the same way!

Lots of love

Tinkerbell xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment