Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Little Baby Sibling

After I had been to nursery today, Mummy and Daddy took me to play at Adriana's and then went off to see Mummies doctor. Mummy and Daddy got to see my new baby brother/sister on a big screen and the doctor gave them some pictures to bring home and show me. I was very excited by the baby and now I can't wait to meet my new sibling in December! My Mummy is getting a really big tummy too! It is bigger this time apparently and Mummy was quite big when she was pregnant with me. Poor Mummy has already got swollen feet and she thinks that the heat here isn't helping! My parents have to go back to the doctor in 5 weeks to check that the baby is still well and they will get to see him/her on the screen again. I hope they take me with them next time!

Our new addition!

Mummies fat tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment