Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Feeling Under the Weather

I've not been feeling very well for the last few days. I managed to spend a few hours at nursery and even had my photos taken. I know Mummy and Daddy are looking forward to my first school photo so I'm pleased I made it for that. I was crying when Mummy came to pick me up from nursery, my classmate had hit me on the head with a wooden toy. It really hurt and this time it wasn't provoked. I was glad when my teacher made her sit in Time Out for it. She wasn't allowed to join in with the fun after that. Mummy and the TA gave me lots of cuddles but I had a bump on my head that still hurts now.

Before I went to nursery

I felt very hot and bothered when we got home so went straight to bed for 3 hours. When I woke up, Mummy said she needed to take my temperature as I felt very hot. It was 40.1 degrees, that's quite high! I also had gunky eyes and knew conjunctivitis was starting. Luckily Mummy acted fast and went to get me some eye drops. They had cleared the following morning and felt less itchy. I spent the rest of Sunday dozing on the sofa with Mummy and watching TV. I couldn't eat and didn't really want to drink. Mummy and I got an early night and as Daddy was working away, I slept in her bed. I'm not sure Mummy got much sleep, she was very worried.

Feeling very sorry for myself. Only Mummy cuddles will do!

I felt a bit better when I woke up on Monday. My temperature was 38 degrees and my eyes much better. I still didn't want to eat but I managed to play with my toys and read with Mummy. I could see Mummy was very tired but I didn't want to nap until 2:30pm. I slept until 6pm and ate all of my dinner, I felt very hungry! Mummy and I had a movie night with Popcorn. We watched Peppa Pig and then Tinkerbell after we had spoken to Daddy on Skype. I had a lovely evening and didn't go to sleep until 10pm! I woke again at 2:30am, Mummy agreed that I could have my beaker of milk and left me to go back to bed. I couldn't sleep so I sang my favourite songs. I'm not sure when I fell asleep, Mummy said it was 4am! I'm not sure she was very happy, especially when the cleaners woke us up at 7am! I've been told I'm having lunch early and going straight to bed for my nap afterwards!

Popcorn!!

Nursery was cancelled today as the water and electricity will be turned off. I don't mind, I'm still not 100% and Mummy is letting me watch Peppa Pig again this morning. We had to do some food shopping and I got told off for adding food to the trolley! We might go to the pool this afternoon, it depends what time I wake up from my nap though! I hope you have all enjoyed the long Jubilee weekend. Mummy and I have watched some of it on the TV here. It looked like the weather wasn't very kind. I wish it would rain here!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment