Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Last Week in Nursery

I went to nursery on Sunday and had a lovely day, the teacher told Mummy that I was on my best behaviour and she was very pleased with me. I like it when Mummy hears that I have been a good girl. Daddy was working in Abu Dhabi so was home by 5pm. We ordered chinese for dinner which was delicious and once I had finished I got to speak with Aunty Becci, Uncle Matthew and my cousins. Ollie and Jake had been having a water fight and they were both very wet! I thought it was funny but I don't think Aunty Becci did! Charlie kept screeching at me so I copied him, it was very funny, I can't wait to play with him when I come home as I think he will be as mischievous as me- watch out Nanny and Granddad! Daddy left after I went to bed to watch the football with Adriana's daddy. It wasn't the result he had hoped for though! Daddy had to get on a plane after the game had finished and fly to Kuwait, I woke up in the night asking for him and was very sad when Mummy said he was at work.

I woke up being sick yesterday and my tummy hurt. Mummy had to bath me and give me lots of cuddles as I didn't feel well at all. I slept most of the day away and when I woke up in the afternoon, I felt completely fine and just wanted to eat. Mummy made me lots of yummy food and I insisted on having two bananas! I also helped Mummy make final plans for my party on Thursday which I am really excited about! Mummy and I went to bed early after watching CBeebies and I stayed in bed until 6:30am this morning which made Mummy happy!

Off for a walk

Nursery was lots of fun again today, we did lots of singing and dancing and read books! I'm really sad that Thursday is my last day but we are having a party to celebrate! Mummy has a parent teacher meeting this afternoon so I am going to play at Adriana's and wait to find out if my teacher has told Mummy that I'm a good girl or a naughty girl! Daddy is sad that he can't go along too but he is very busy with work at the moment.

Time for school!

Tomorrow I am going to soft play with my friend Mia. I've not seen her for ages so looking forward to playing together again! On Thursday I have two parties, one at nursery and my early birthday party which is Tinkerbell themed! I've helped Mummy choose decorations and food for it! Mummy is concerned that I will consume too much sugar and get over excited on Thursday- I guess it's lucky that Daddy will be home too then!

I hope you are all well!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about

    ReplyDelete