Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hot Weather

On Wednesday I started to feel much better and Mummy took me to play at Adriana's before she went to nursery. We had lots of fun jumping on the furniture, colouring, eating and watching Barney! Mummy took me home for a nap and when I woke up Daddy was on Skype to say hello to me. I really missed Daddy being away last week. At bedtime, I refused to go to bed and kept shouting for Daddy, I was really sad that he wasn't home. Mummy called him on Skype again and he sang songs and made me feel a bit better. Eventually I gave in and went to bed.

I had a lovely morning at nursery on Thursday and was very tired when I got home. I napped for a couple of hours and then we went to Adriana's to have dinner. Once the sun had gone down and it was a little cooler outside, we all went for a swim. I really enjoyed night time swimming and had lots of fun jumping into the pool. I think it scares my Mummy when I do that! We stayed for a couple of hours until we felt too cold and then headed home. Daddy was on an aeroplane coming home but I was too tired to stay up and wait for him any longer!

I was very excited on Friday that Daddy came in to see me in the morning. He took me into the living room and told me it was a little too early to be getting up at 5am, so I fell back to sleep cuddled up on him. I woke in my cot at 8:30am and Mummy came to get me and we had breakfast together whilst Daddy slept. He wasn't feeling very well and had spent a couple of days stuck in bed with a fever whilst he was away. Poor Daddy! We had a quiet day on Friday so that Daddy could get better. I happily played and watched TV with Mummy.

We had to go shopping on Saturday. First we went to Satwa so Daddy could have the final fitting for his new suits and shirts. They looked lovely on him, I think he was very pleased. They should be ready for him to collect in a couple of weeks. We then had to go to the Dubai Mall as Mummy wanted some maternity things and Daddy was on the hunt for crumpets in Waitrose- we didn't find any and it made him grumpy! I'll have to ask my Nanny to send some over for him!

I went back to nursery on Sunday and Daddy came home early so we had dinner together before I had to go to bed. It was lovely to have Daddy home again, I've  missed him! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

Lots of love

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment