Wednesday, June 1, 2011

We've Got the Power!

So after 6 DAYS without power and moving into a different apartment on day 3, we are finally back in our lovely new home with electricity! Mummy seems much happier as she keeps saying how clean our apartment is in comparison! It was pretty dirty in the other place which is bad when it's rented out to holiday makers and business people- we won't be recommending to friends and family when they want to visit us! But we had a good few days whilst we were out of the apartment. We went to a few restaurants for lunch and dinner- I ate my very first burger! It was a chicken and pineapple burger and I loved it, but mummy was mean not letting me have mayo or ketchup or chips... We also went swimming a couple of times which I love and wish we could do everyday!

I had a very new experience on Monday with Mummy. We went to a spa. I wasn't sure what this place would be like until we got there, but it was so much fun! The ladies who worked there took Mummy off to a room where she could just about see me (she was having something done to her eyebrows) and I was left sitting in my pushchair whilst the ladies played with me. I heard Mummy warn them not to get me out but within a few seconds, the lovely staff were unstrapping me and out I got! I played with some magazines first- they were great to chew on and then I spotted a great hiding place! So I crawled under a table where a lady was having her nails made to look pretty. One of the ladies managed to coax me out breifly with a rice cake. I took the rice cake and a selection of pretty bottles (Called nail polish I later discovered) and crawled back into my hiding place! It was so much fun when the ladies kept trying to get me and I kept dodging out of the way, I laughed so much and they seemed to be enjoying it too! Mummy however, told me she was mortified and will not be taking me again! I think that's mean, we were just playing...

Yesterday Mummy and I went for lunch as I have been a little under the weather and staying inside makes me grumpy! We like a little French Cafe that is about 5 minutes walk from our building. We had a lovely sandwich to share and the staff fussed over me there too. Mummy got very embarrassed when I decided I needed to go to the toilet during lunch. I can't help the noises I make or the faces I pull. I actually think my Mummy is embarrassing for taking photos of me when I'm going and then insisting I put them on my blog...

Today is Mummies birthday and we are going to soft play with our friends at 10am. I'm looking forward to it! Mummy had lots of presents when she got up this morning. Daddy and I were up early to buy her some breakfast and write in her cards! She looked very happy when I went into her bedroom with a big bag of presents! I bought her some L'occitane products with my pocket money because I know she loves them. Daddy took Mummy clothes shopping and bought her lots of new things to wear too. She had presents from family and friends to open as well so this morning has been good fun- I got to help unwrap presents and then eat the paper!!

Anyway, I have to go and get ready for our day out. Daddy had to go to a conference today so he can't spend it with us, but we are doing something tonight (sshhhhh don't tell Mummy as it's a secret!).

Lots of love

Ella xx

PS- I said my first word yesterday so Mummy and Daddy were very excited! I can say Bath, it's very easy as it's one of my favourite places :)














1 comment:

  1. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.
    myconcierge

    ReplyDelete