Monday, June 13, 2011

Keeping up with Ella

Today has been fun! We went to the Marina Mall for a play date with Cora and Amelie (and their mummies) at a different soft play centre. I discovered that it's great to dive head first into the balls and as the pit was shallow, I could move around easily and not get swallowed up! The best part was the slide into the ball pit. All three of us loved it!

I also showed Mummy how big I am getting by sitting on a stool by myself to reach a play table. Mummy was snapping away on her camera as always! I liked it there, I hope we can go again soon!
We went to Starbucks for lunch and I got to sit next to Amelie who didn't seem to want to eat much of her food. I decided to help her out after I finished my lunch, it was yummy! Mummy decided to walk back from the mall as it should only take us 20 minutes, but in the heat it took a little bit longer and I had a nice sleep in my pushchair.

We have spent the rest of the afternoon indoors playing. Well, I've been playing and Mummy has been chasing me around calling 'No Ella' like she usually does. I'm guessing that's my name, I like it... She said I was being a handful today (no idea what that means, I can't fit into her hands?!) She said I shouldn't use the phone after I pressed some buttons and an Arabic lady started to speak through the receiver, she was funny! 
I also got caught out when I was emptying the change bag! It's great fun to do and usually I get Cora to join in emptying my Mummies or her Mummies bag. After getting caught though, I sometimes help Mummy put everything back and like to add a few of my own items, especially Davey Duck as he goes everywhere with us...
Daddy is working very late tonight so I won't see him before bed. Mummy and I are having wind down time, we do this every night before bed. I get a lovely cuddle on the sofa whilst we watch one of my DVDs (tonight it's Teletubbies, Mummies favourite!) and sometimes Mummy will read me a book but I prefer to chew them...

Mummy is taking me to the Mall of the Emirates tomorrow to buy Daddy a present for a special day on Sunday. Make sure you don't forget to buy your daddy something too! I'm very tired now, I need to go to bed with my bears- Little Ted and Baby Bear. I have put a picture of me with them on here for you to see. Little Ted was Mummies, she had him as a present from my big cousin Ollie when he was a baby like me, I love him lots! Baby Bear was the first teddy I ever had. Daddy bought it for me at Christmas when I was just a bump! I love him too, he is really soft and snuggly...


Goodnight and lots of love everyone,

Ella xx

No comments:

Post a Comment