Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fathers Day

We celebrated Fathers Day today because tomorrow is Daddies first work day of the week. I got up just before 7am with Mummy so we could write on his card, wrap his present and make him breakfast whilst he slept a little longer. We took his present and card into him when we heard him wake up, I was very excited by it all! We bought him a new t-shirt (I chose it because it is blue and boys wear blue) and he was very pleased, he wore it out today!
We took Daddy to soft play at The Oasis Centre, I usually go there on a Wednesday morning. It was lots of fun! I showed Daddy the ball pit- it was very funny when he got in with me, he struggled to get back out! I went on the slide by myself and Daddy caught me at the bottom, I showed him my driving skills and I demonstrated how I crawl through tunnels! I think Daddy liked playing there with me today, he never gets to go with us in the week. I wish he could be there every time!
Showing Daddy the tunnel
Peekaboo!
Running Mummy Over! Beep Beep!
I love the Tunnel 
Daddy bought me some new clothes today as well as I am quickly growing out of everything! Mummy helped me choose 2 tops but when we got home, Mummy couldn't get them over my head! I think they are for babies with little heads, we will have to take them back next week! I got 3 pairs of trousers and 2 other pretty tops that actually fit me anyway! I love new clothes! We had to go to the Ibn Battuta Mall after playing as we needed to do our weekly food shop. Daddy always makes shopping fun for me. We 'drive' around in the trolley and play funny games. I helped Mummy put things on the conveyer belt at the checkout and when the man finished packing our bags, I helped by unpacking them again! It's so much fun.

We were very tired when we came home this evening. We had dinner and watched TV as well as played with some of my toys. My new favourite game is to stand up in the window so I can see outside, Mummy always looks worried about that though... So now it's time to say goodnight. This has been one of the nicest days I've had with my Daddy. I hope we do it again soon!
We are very tired after our day out!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

Lots of love

Ella xx


No comments:

Post a Comment