Sunday, June 12, 2011

I Can Crawl Like a 'Real' Baby!!

Mummy and daddy are very excited today, I have mastered crawling (or at least what they call real crawling, I was quite happy shuffling, spinning and dragging myself around but if it keeps them happy...) Mummy made a video of me doing it to show you all at home as she is very proud of me. Mummy also looks tired today, I think it's because she is chasing me more than normal now that I've worked out I can move faster by crawling everywhere. I've turned it into a game too, I hide under the table and go very quiet so she won't see me!
Mummy thought I would just end up walking and not crawl properly, so I proved her wrong! I still keep trying to stand up by myself though. It's very hard, I don't know how big people do it...

We didn't do much this weekend. Daddy is writing a very important proposal at work so had to spend the weekend doing that. We have finally ordered pink blinds for my bedroom and a man will come to fit them next week for me. I guess Mummy and Daddy have really had enough of me getting up at 5:30am! Ooops! We also went out for lunch yesterday so that Daddy could take a break. They had big juicy beef burgers and fed me salad!! How mean are they. I screamed for most of it so ha! got my own back.

Mummy and I have just come back from swimming. It's much cooler today and so we were able to stay outside for longer than usual. Mummy said we can go again tomorrow after playgroup. I'm looking forward to it already! Well anyway, I must go, Angelina Ballerina is starting.

Lots of love

Ella xx


1 comment:

  1. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    dubai brunch

    ReplyDelete