Sunday, June 5, 2011

First Dubai Brunch

On Friday we went to the Jumeira Beach Hotel for brunch with friends. It was a very big hotel near the sea and it's shaped like a wave!! We had such a lovely day!
We arrived at 12:30pm and were able to help ourselves to food and drink until 4:30pm. I shared Mummy and daddies food and ate lots of salad, beef, chicken and tried duck which was really yummy! Mummy let me have a little taste of her pudding as a treat too. Cora and I were very good and sat in our highchairs for over an hour and a half and when we got fed up, our Mummies let us play on the floor. We had lots of fun, first we emptied Cora's change bag and then I played under the highchair whilst Cora tried to climb into the basket under my pushchair. Our Mummies thought we were very funny so we did even more naughty stuff.




At 4:30pm, we had to leave the brunch so decided to go back to Cora's house so that our Mummies and Daddies could have another drink and Cora and I could play together more. Cora has her very own ballpit! I loved it! Our favourite game was emptying the balls out all over the apartment! We were at Cora's until very late and so I had to borrow some of her pyjamas- Mummy called it a pyjama party, it was fun! At 9pm we finally came home and my Mummy and Daddy were complaining that their heads hurt- think it was all the alcohol they drank! - so we all went straight to bed.

I hope we get to do it all again very soon. Yesterday we didn't do very much, it was 47 degrees here! We went food shopping but then just played in the apartment in the afternoon. Daddy had to do a little bit of work too as Mummy said he is very busy at work right now. Poor Daddy. Today is Mummies 'catch up day'. She does the washing and I get to watch DVDs and play with my toys. But so far she hasn't got much washing done as she has been chasing me around the apartment shouting 'No Ella!' It's great fun! I am going to the pool with Mummy this afternoon when it is a bit cooler as we have not been since Thursday!! 

I hope you are all having a nice, warm weekend back home!

Lots of love,

Ella xx

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.
    dubai deals

    ReplyDelete