Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

We have had a lovely Christmas this year. I woke up early on Christmas Day and found a stocking full of presents which I took into Mummy and Daddies room to open. I had lots of jewellery and hair clips, some sun glasses, crayons, glitter pens, chocolates, cars, books and DVDs. It was very exciting and I loved showing Michael my new presents. Daddy told Mummy, Michael and I to wait in the bedroom so that he could check Father Christmas wasn't still at our house- I hoped so as I wanted to see him again! Daddy came back and said he had gone so we could go and play with my new presents. I was very impressed when we went into the living room and there were two piles of presents by the tree! The biggest one was for me too! Apparently Michael's early arrival didn't give Father Christmas much time to get his presents ready. I don't think my brother noticed though.

I was very lucky and very spoiled! My favourite present was my bike and my scooter which Nanny and Grandad had arranged for Father Christmas to bring to me. My Aunty Becci, Uncle Matthew and Cousins sent a floor piano mat which Daddy and I love, Mummy less so! Daddy and I have played with my tent from Aunty Charlotte and Jason too, we think it's great fun and Mummy has made it even better by filling it up with balls! I had lots of Mickey Mouse Club House toys, a car mat, more cars, puzzles, books, a helmet for my bike and scooter, bubble machine, bath toys, dolls stroller, playdoh, cups, plates, cutlery and lots more! I guess I was quite a good girl after all!

I opened Michael's presents for him as he is too little and then gave Mummy and Daddy their presents from Michael and I. I think they liked them! Daddy picked up our dinner from a hotel which was good but not as good as Mummies Christmas Dinner. My favourite part was Daddies cheesecake! We spent the afternoon watching films and playing with my new toys and before I knew it Christmas Day was over. I can't wait for next year! Today we have spent the day playing with my toys and speaking to family on Skype. Mummy has tried sorting out my new toys and Michaels new toys but it looks like another trip to Ikea is in store for toy boxes!

Christmas cuddles with my baby brother

On Friday my Grandparents arrive and I'm just too excited! I want to show them all of my new toys and I've told Grandad he can take me outside to play on my scooter and bike! I think Michael is looking forward to meeting them properly too! They are staying for two weeks and then my Nanny White is coming over for a week so we have lots of fun things planned for the next three weeks!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

Lots of love

Ella xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ella... That was an adorable post!!! I did have a lovely Christmas too!!

    Have a lovely new year!!!

    ReplyDelete