Sunday, December 9, 2012

Last Week at Nursery

It's my last week at nursery before we finish for Christmas and I am so excited by all of the festive things we are doing! Today we are rehearsing for our Christmas Carol concert on Tuesday. Mummy and daddy will be coming to watch me and I've already sung some of the Christmas songs that we have learned for them. We are also making Christmas cards and decorations- but it's a surprise for my parents!

The weekend went very quickly. Daddy was away last week and I got very upset that he wasn't here in the evening so didn't sleep very well. Mummy and I were both very tired and grumpy all week! It was almost 10pm when he came home on Thursday night but Mummy let me stay up to see him. We watched 101 Dalmations until he arrived and I was just too excited to see him! I wouldn't go to bed and  my poor parents were very tired!

Daddy is not allowed to travel anymore until my baby arrives. I went to the doctors with Mummy yesterday to see him on the screen again. He's really big now and Mummy doesn't have long left until he makes an appearance. We are all hoping he doesn't arrive on Christmas Day though like Mummies Consultant joked yesterday! We will be eating our turkey dinner in hospital!

After we had been to the doctors, Daddy and I went to Jack and Charlie's house. We went swimming at the club near their home and then played together before dinner. Our mummies had gone out for afternoon tea with friends to celebrate Mummy having a new baby. Mummy had a lovely time and when she came to get Daddy and I, Daddy couldn't wait to see her as he said I had been a bit naughty and he was tired! I wasn't impressed! I think Mummy was secretly pleased too as now Daddy knows what it's like to be with me for a day!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. We have a busy week this week and I am off to Christmas party at the weekend- apparently Father Christmas is going to make an appearance! Last time I saw him, I got a present, he is great!

Lots of love

Ella xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment