Monday, December 3, 2012

A Festive Weekend

After helping Mummy to decorate our home on Friday, I went to see Father Christmas at Wafi Mall on Saturday evening. I was very excited but got quite fed up after waiting in a queue for an hour before finally getting into his grotto! I gave him a big cuddle when I saw him and sat on his lap. I was so pleased when he said I had been mostly a good girl this year and gave me a soft, cuddly dog. I told him what I was hoping he would bring for me on Christmas Day, he seemed to think I had been good enough to get a bike and mentioned that he'd only deliver it if he brought a helmet along too which I agreed to wear! I can't wait for Christmas Day now but don't like how Mummy keeps reminding me to be a good girl if I want that bike...


Yesterday was National Day in the UAE so Daddy had the day off. He had to go to the office in the morning to do a few things as he is travelling this week. Mummy and I spent the morning writing Christmas cards and colouring. When Daddy came home we went for a walk and they took me to the park but it was very busy with big children that kept getting in my way! Daddy cooked dinner when we got home as Mummy is getting tired quickly now. I think it's just an excuse to get Daddy to do things around the house! We all had an early night as Daddy had to get up to catch his plane in the middle of the night. I miss Daddy when he goes away, so does Mummy. This is the last week he is allowed to do any travelling until after my baby arrives though. 

Mummy and I are having a lazy morning today- we have only just got dressed and it's after 10am! Mummy is taking me to soft play this afternoon too! I can't wait! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Ours has been a lot of fun! 

Lots of love

Ella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment