Friday, November 2, 2012

Having Daddy Home

I went to a Halloween party on Wednesday. Mummy was unsure whether to take me at first as I had hurt my foot and couldn't walk on it, but I convinced her that we should go- I wanted sweets! Adriana and Eleanor also came, we had costumes to wear- I was a devil, Adriana a witch and I'm not entirely sure what Eleanor was but she looked amazing with her stripy outfit, horns and wings! Perhaps she was a fallen angel?! Whatever she was, she was quite scary! We watched a magic show before we went to play in the soft play area. They had spooky story time but Adriana and I had too much fun in soft play to listen to it. Eventually our Mummies made us sit down for dinner (pizza and chips!) but I really didn't feel like eating. Even when the scary staff brought lollipops and chocolate coins, I wasn't interested. I started to feel poorly and hot so I just sat and cuddled Mummy until it was time to leave.


We went back to Adriana's house and our mummies ordered take out but again, I didn't eat it. I sat and played with Adriana and watched Mickey Mouse but eventually told Mummy it was time for bed. I had some medicine as when Adriana's mummy took my temperature, it was 39.7 which is a lot higher than normal. I also got to stay in Mummies bed that night! I didn't feel any better when I woke up, I hadn't slept well either! Daddy came home at 10am and he looked after me with Mummy. It was so lovely to see him and I enjoyed lots of cuddles on the sofa in front of the Disney Channel for the rest of the day!

I felt a little better this morning but still not completely right. Mummy and I went and did the food shopping and she was pleased that I ate lunch when we got home! I think we might try and go out for a walk or to the park later if I feel better! Daddy is home all day today but has tickets for the Grand Prix tomorrow and Sunday! He's very lucky! I wish I was going!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Lots of love

Ella the Devil! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment