Monday, November 5, 2012

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Lucky Daddy has spent the weekend watching very fast cars race each other in Abu Dhabi and I think he had a great time! Mummy and I didn't do anything quite as exciting whilst he was there. We spent Saturday indoors having a crafty day as Mummy wanted to be sure I was completely better before we saw any friends or went swimming again. I spoke to my Nanny & Granddad on Skype and was very excited to hear that they will be coming over to stay in 7 weeks time! I have lots of plans for us! Nanny read to me, Granddad sang silly songs and I showed them my toys and my tantrum technique. A fun Skype session!

Yesterday I went back to nursery after our Eid break and was so excited to see my teacher. I had a brilliant first day back but was absolutely exhausted by home time. I spent the evening at Adriana's, we had dinner together, watched Mickey Mouse and played. Oh, we also tried to flood the en suite! It was a lot of fun but our mummies didn't look impressed!

Daddy was really late home last night so I didn't see him until I woke him up at 3am! I needed a drink. He didn't look happy. Daddy has to go back to Abu Dhabi this morning but not to see racing cars, poor Daddy has to do some work. Mummy and I are off to soft play with friends. Eleanor is coming and we are going to have lunch together afterwards. I'm looking forward to causing havoc with her this morning!

I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy the fireworks tonight. We won't be seeing any here unfortunately but don't mind too much as we do get to see displays at least once a month from our balcony!

Lots of love

Bella xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment