Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fun with my Family

Tuesday was my last day at nursery last week before our long weekend. I had a great day and my teacher told Mummy how well behaved I had been. We had a swimming lesson first thing and I loved it! In the afternoon Mummy took me to soft play to meet Toby and Elodie. We had lots of fun but were all a little overtired so only stayed an hour before we went to get dinner at Carluccio's. Mummy and I did a little shopping afterwards too as I need new party shoes ready for the festive season!

I had a quiet day on Wednesday with Mummy as we were not feeling too well. Daddy had to work late so Mummy let me stay up late to see him. He is very busy at work at the moment and has to try to get everything finished ready for my brother's arrival! It means working during the weekends too. We went to the mall on Thursday morning, Daddy had the day off as it was the Islamic New Year. We had to buy some cakes to take to a party that afternoon. I helped Daddy choose them and the nice lady in the shop gave me a chocolate because I wasn't allowed to eat the cakes!

In the afternoon we went to Jack and Charlie's house and I had lots of fun playing with them. We bounced on the trampoline, although I was disappointed that I couldn't get Mummy to come on with us!   We raced around on scooters and in cars, played in the playroom and chased each other around the garden before it was time for dinner. The adults had a BBQ later in the evening and it was after 11pm when we finally got home. I was exhausted!

We woke late on Friday as all of us were very tired. I went back to bed soon after getting up as did Daddy! Poor Daddy had to work so Mummy and I read books, played with my toys and watched films all afternoon. Mummy also spent some of the day making Christmas presents for my Grandparents. We can't wait to give them out next month! On saturday we had to go to the mall again as my baby brother needs more things! Daddy picked out a wooden crib for him which should be delivered this week. As a treat, I got to have Mcdonalds for lunch!

This morning it was back to nursery for me and Daddy had to go to the office. He's coming home early to look after me though as Mummy's got to go to an emergency appointment at the dentist! Poor Mummy, I've caused her some real problems after cracking her tooth last year. Hopefully it will be fixed soon though! This evening we are going to dinner at Adriana's house. Adriana turned 3 yesterday so we are having a little tea party. I can't wait to give her the presents I chose!

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend back home and it isn't feeling too cold. I told Mummy I was cold on the way to nursery this morning. It was only 23 degrees, compared to the 31 degrees it normally is, I felt chilly!

Lots of love

Ella xxx

1 comment: