Monday, October 3, 2011

A Real Winter Experience

Mummy is very excited and now so am I! Daddy has booked tickets for us to fly back to the UK at the start of December! It's only for a week and Daddy has to work for most of it so we will only get to see our families and maybe a few of my friends which will be a shame, but I get to experience a little bit of a cold winter! I can't wait! I remember last year how Mummy would dress me in super snuggly clothes and take me out to play! It was so much fun!
Ready to brave the cold last year with my cousin Jakey!
Anyway, just wanted to share our excitement with you! Have to go now, we need to get ready for our Baby Mama Zumba class (Mummy is planning on losing more weight and getting fitter but I saw her eating chocolate last weekend!). Speak to you soon!

Lots of love,

Tink xx

No comments:

Post a Comment