Friday, October 7, 2011

A Quieter Week

Mummy and I have had a much quieter week after last week! We stayed in on Sunday morning and played with my toys,  then sang songs and did silly dances to my favourite album. Mummy took me to Starbucks for a treat and then we went to the park on our plaza which I loved. We went to the marina mall for coffee with my friend Eleanor on Monday and was glad that Daddy came home early to see me before I went to bed. He then had to fly to Qatar that evening as he had to work there on Tuesday.
A little treat at Starbucks yummy!
Tuesday was Mini Miracles in the morning and I got to play in the soft play area before we went in. I wasn't very happy this week and have wanted to just sit on my Mummies hip all the time. I'm just not feeling very well after three teeth came through and another one is trying to push through. Daddy came home that evening but I had gone to bed before he got back.

Wednesday morning we woke up very early (again) as my teeth were causing me some pain. I helped Mummy make a cheesecake ready for Daddies birthday and whilst it set we went for a swim. She let me watch Cbeebies for an hour afterwards which was great. Daddy came home early to see me and then we had to take Mummy to the dentist. She had her final tooth fitted and it looks amazing- you'd never know I smacked her in the face with a wooden block and cracked her tooth! She has to go back on Tuesday to have it fitted permanently, the dentist wants to make sure she is happy with it before he does this. I'm sad that I won't get to go to the dentist again for a long time. They really spoil me there!
Helping Mummy bake...
Ready to go for our swim
Mummy made me look silly in the bath after swimming...
Thursday was Daddies birthday- you can read all about it here http://ellaindubai.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-birthday-to-worlds-greatest-daddy.html?spref=fb as I won't repeat our fun afternoon. I did have a lovely time though and really hope that my Daddy did too!

Today Daddy had to fly to Saudi for work. We had some time together earlier though. He won't be back until Monday night (after my bedtime) so Mummy and I are on our own for a few days. We have made lots of plans to keep us busy though starting with going to the beach in the morning. The weather is so much cooler now so we can enjoy being outdoors. It's lovely! I hope the weather is nice back in the UK.

Well, I must go, it is very late here now. I miss you all very much and hope I'll see or hear from you soon.

Lots of love,

Ella xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment