Sunday, October 23, 2011

Qatar Bound

Today Mummy and I spent time at the Mall of the Emirates to get a few more halloween and Christmas bits. Mummy took me to Toy Store Cafe where I was able to play on the slides whilst she had coffee. We looked around my favourite toy shop afterwards and I found something that I would love to have for Christmas. It was a battery operated convertible car with 2 seats! Mummy says I'm too little this year but if I'm really good next year, she will have a word with Father Christmas! After lunch Mummy took me to Peekaboo to play. I did lots of colouring and played (and ate) with the playdoh.
We went to the Dubai Mall when we finished playing at Peekaboo. After the tiring journey on the metro, I fell asleep so Mummy no doubt went shopping. I woke up in Hamleys. It's an amazing shop! I've never seen so many toys in one place! It also had a free play area that I was allowed to run around in until Mummy said it was time to go to see the fish! I love the Dubai Aquarium, I wish we could go everyday. Daddy arranged to meet us at the mall after work so Mummy and I went to the Early Learning Centre as there is another play area there. I spent almost an hour in there until Daddy finally met us and we went for dinner. It was half past 8 when we got home this evening- well past my bedtime! I'm just finishing off my milk and then I think it's best I go to bed.

We are flying to Qatar tomorrow evening. Daddy has to work there on Tuesday and Mummy and I are meeting up with some family friends ron and Janis. We are looking forward to seeing them and to visiting a new country over here. Mummy and I are having a quiet day tomorrow although we may go and build sandcastles. There were sightings of hammerhead sharks close to the shore on our beach over the weekend and as the water has been quite rough there have also been a lot of sea snakes sighted. Mummy and I think it's best that we don't spend too much time in the sea at the moment! I like sharks, especially the ones in the aquarium but I don't fancy meeting one on the sea!

I'll come back and tell you all about our adventures in Doha later this week! I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend as much as we have.

Lots of love

Ella Bella xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Check out those wheels!!!! Hope I can have one of those when I am bigger too!!

    Have fun in Qatar!

    ReplyDelete