Friday, October 14, 2011

Daddy's in Saudi :(

Daddy has made sure Mummy and I had a lovely couple of days before he went to Saudi tonight. We are really going to miss him! I took Daddy to the beach on Wednesday evening so he got to see how much I love it there now. We went out afterwards and had ice-cream on The Walk and Mummy had a nose around the market. It was full of pretty dresses and jewellery. I went on my trike, it's so much fun and Daddy is definitely better at pushing me on it than Mummy!

Daddy did a half day on Thursday so came to meet us at the Marina Mall after I had finished Boogie Babies and had some snacks with my friend Eleanor whilst our mummies chatted over coffee again! We did a little shopping which was boring so I had a long nap! Daddy bought Mummy a lovely new leather handbag that I'm not allowed to touch! She said 'no grubby little fingers allowed' when I went to have a look- the cheek! It's very nice but I prefer my pink Cath Kids backpack off Auntie Becci.

We had considered going to the beach after the mall but I was very tired so went back to bed. When I woke up it was dinner time and so we had food and then all of us got showered and dressed so we could go out. Daddy treated us to drinks at the Hilton hotel and there is a play area there for me. I wasn't too keen on being on the sand in the dark though! It was a lovely evening so we sat outside in front of a big fan to keep us cooler! As always, Mummy complained about the price of the drinks, she's so funny! We had a lovely evening but bedtime was very late for me again!

Today we went to Geant to do our shopping instead of Waitrose. Mummy said some woman called Kim Kardashian was at the Dubai Mall so it was best we avoid it today. It's a shame as I was hoping to go and see the fish again. Mummy is planning to take me on Monday instead though. There were lots of halloween things I Geant that we played with. Mummy put a stupid hat on my head but it was too big and covered my face! I don't like Halloween and Christmas too much, Mummy always dresses me up as silly things! Last year I was a spider for halloween and at Christmas she made me look like a candy cane and a Christmas pudding! I dread to think what she is planning this year!


We went to the pool this afternoon when it was a bit cooler. I have arm bands now as I like to be more independent in the water. I impressed daddy with my swimming actions, I think I'll be able to swim better than him in a few months! They took me out on my trike briefly this evening too. We didn't do anything exciting, Daddy had to collect his shirts and Mummy bought comfort chocolate ready for when Daddy left (so much for her weightwatchers tut tut!).

Saying bye to Daddy is hard, even when he's not going to be away for too long. I know Daddy doesn't like being away from us but he isn't allowed to take us to Saudi with him. Hopefully when he works in other parts of the Middle East he will take Mummy and I too. He'll be home on Monday and Mummy has promised that we will do lots of fun things again this week to keep us busy. I'll let you know all about it next week. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Lots of love,

Ella xx

PS- I must say Happy Birthday to 2 lovely ladies Charlotte McFarling and Ruth Fitzsimmons today. We hope you have had a fabulous day and have both been very spoiled! Love from Mummy, Daddy and me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment