Monday, September 12, 2011

Lazy Mondays

Mummy has decided today that I will be having a lazy day in doors so she can have what she calls a catch up day- I think she means a laundry day! So far I have watched 2 episodes of Barney, jumped about in my ball pit and most importantly checked my blog messages on my laptop (thanks Oscar and Lottie, lovely to hear from you) whilst playing some lovely music for Mummy on my mini piano. I quite like lazy days as I am allowed to pull the entire contents of my toy boxes out and explore my toys whilst making a fab mess!
Daddy is coming home tonight but he will be late so I'm not likely to see him. It's a real shame when Daddy gets back after bed time, I really miss him. I hope he will spend some time with me tomorrow morning though instead!

Yesterday morning I had lunch at my friend Lily's house and got to play with her toys and her mummies ornaments! Great fun. It is only 15 minutes walking distance to Lily's but when we got home, Mummy and I looked like sweaty tomatoes. We think the temperature here has gone up again! Summer is supposed to be coming to an end but it is still very hot and sticky outside. I don't mind though as I like going out in my stroller for walks as I can be nosey!

I have a few busy days ahead of me! Tomorrow I am meeting up with my friend Eleanor as we haven't seen each other since July and I'm sure our Mummies will have lots to talk about! Mummy wants to go to the Mall of the Emirates as she is in Christmas shopping mode now! Oh dear, poor Daddy! On Wednesday, daddy is looking after me in the morning as Mummy has to have another root canal and another new tooth as the last dentist made a big mess of her mouth- she's very cross about it! I like the dentist here, he comes out to the waiting room with lots of toys for me and plays on the floor with me! He keeps his patients waiting just so we can have 5 minutes of playtime! He is very funny! After Mummy feels better, we are going to my friend Dhani's birthday party! I'm hoping there will be cake again mmmm! Then finally on Thursday is our messy play at Marina Mums, I can't wait!

Well for today, I have to keep myself busy whilst Mummy does the washing. She has said after my nap this afternoon we can go to the pool too! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Lots of love

Tinkerbella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment